Planning for your future
As a Financial Advisor with Manulife Securities Incorporated (MSI) and a Certified Financial Planner with Manulife Securities Insurance Inc. (MSII), Teena Simpson offers financial planning and insurance services.
Teena's objective as a Financial Advisor is to provide sound financial planning advice to selected clients who want to develop a long-term financial relationship. She utilizes the Six Step Financial Planning Process to ensure that her client's financial objectives are achieved.
Why Choose Teena as Your Financial Advisor
Teena's goal is to build a long-term relationship with you by providing sound investment advice, ongoing communications, and quality service. Together, you will implement a sound financial plan that will help you achieve your financial goals.
To do this, Teena uses the following planning process:
- Establish client-planner relationship, services provided, service fee payment information
- Define your investment objectives, financial goals, risk tolerance, and time horizon analysis
- Analyzing and evaluating your financial status
- Present financial planning recommendations
- Implement the financial planning recommendations
- Monitor and adjust financial planning recommendations
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- Severance Packages
- Education Savings
- Cash Flow management
- Life, Disability, Critical Illness Insurance
- Mortgage Referral
- On-line access to your portfolio
Teena meets with each of her clients at least once a year, but is always happy to talk whenever you have any questions or concerns.